- Referenced in 4 articles
- miniapp that solves the time-dependent Euler equations of compressible gas dynamics in a moving ... unstructured high-order finite element spatial discretization and explicit high-order time-stepping. Laghos...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- bacterial colony growth. The generic, quantitative, spatially explicit, individual-based model BacSim was developed ... diffusion lattice is used. For growth-rate-dependent cell size variation, a conceptual model ... random variation of cell parameters or spatial heterogeneity. Variation of the maximal uptake rate completely...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Spatially Explicit Capture-Recapture. Functions to estimate the density and size of a spatially distributed ... searching polygons or transects. Models incorporating distance-dependent detection are fitted by maximizing the likelihood...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- data struc- ture that the STARS toolset depends on. This document may be used ... calculate the spatial information and format the final .ssn object are also explicitly described...
- Referenced in 1 article
- becomes progressively smaller with each added spatial dimension. In this work we introduce a novel ... spacetime DG method). The corrector is an explicit method that uses the spacetime reconstructed solution ... dependence of the maximum time-step and show how this extends to multiple spatial dimensions...
- Referenced in 1 article
- programme are based on the explicit integral representations of the source-induced wavefields and corresponding ... provides demonstrative visualization of wavefield dependencies on frequency and spatial variables. The software package...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...