- Referenced in 113 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 1672 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SPRINT2D is a set of software tools for...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 516 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Clean is a functional language based on Term...
- Referenced in 1059 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 484 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...