- Referenced in 15 articles
- Software Tool for the Exponential Power Distribution: The normalp Package. In this paper we present ... tools for dealing with the exponential power distribution. In this package there are functions ... function and the quantiles from an exponential power distribution and to generate pseudo-random numbers ... random errors distributed according to an exponential power distribution. A set of functions is designed...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- distributions for the model error include log-normal, log-Student-t, log-power-exponential ... slash, Birnbaum-Saunders and Birnbaum-Saunders-t distributions...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- exponentially distributed pseudo-random deviates, or a single value or an array of uniformly distributed ... between 1 and ((2 to the 31st power)-1). The package also has the ability...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Laplace (double exponential) and triangular distributions. Performs power calculations for the binomial test...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Tau34-squared Test for Normality is available. Distribution support with ”L” (LMs), ”TL” (TLMs ... tail censoring (RC) encompasses: Asymmetric (Asy.) Exponential (Exp.) Power [L], Asy. Triangular [L], Cauchy...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Chain Modeling. Markov chains (MC) are a powerful tool for modeling complex stochastic systems. Whereas ... behaviors than that of the standard exponential distribution. In addition, jMarkov is highly extensible, allowing...
- Referenced in 647 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2707 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1590 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2720 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...