- Referenced in 1 article
- emphasis on topics of current interest in combinatorics. The package has two distinctive features ... compact definition of posets whose structure is extremely complex, or unknown. Posets ... topics. A good reference for the underlying combinatorics is Richard Stanley’s book, Enumerative Combinatorics...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...