- Referenced in 28 articles
- Testing, GARCH Modelling and Volatility Forecasting, Extreme Value Theory and Copulae, Pricing of Derivatives, Portfolio...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Extreme Values in R. Functions for extreme value theory, which may be divided into...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- questions within the framework of the extreme value theory. This paper provides a step...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- package evdbayes: Bayesian Analysis in Extreme Value Theory. Provides functions for the bayesian analysis...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- extremely useful in the evaluation of higher-order perturbative corrections in quantum field theory ... expansion of generalized hypergeometric functions around integer values of the parameters. In this paper...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- solve various problems such as finding the extremal real roots for the set of polynomials ... approximation of the set of parameters values such that all the polynomials have their root ... field of robotics and control theory...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- MAMMOTH (matching molecular models obtained from theory): an automated method for model comparison. Advances ... folds with good accuracy by an extreme value distribution. From this observation, a structural similarity...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Many Distributions. Extensive functions for the theory of L-moments (LMs) in addition to probability ... Generalized (Gen.) Exp. Poisson [L], Gen. Extreme Value [L], Gen. Lambda [L,TL], Gen. Logistic...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1751 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 737: INTLIB - a portable Fortran 77 interval...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...