- Referenced in 347 articles
- unsymmetric-pattern multifrontal numerical factorization. The pre-ordering and symbolic analysis phase computes an upper ... memory usage during the subsequent numerical factorization. User-callable routines are provided for ordering...
- Referenced in 416 articles
- factorization and solve phases (uniprocessor version also available); Iterative refinement and backward error analysis; Various...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- traditional latent variable approaches such as factor analysis, structural equation models, and random-effects regression...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- latent variable models, including confirmatory factor analysis, structural equation modeling and latent growth curve models...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- primarily for scale construction using factor analysis, cluster analysis and reliability analysis, although others provide ... Item Response Theory is done using factor analysis of tetrachoric and polychoric correlations. Functions ... modeling. Graphical displays of path diagrams, factor analysis and structural equation models are created using...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- package survey: analysis of complex survey samples. Summary statistics, two-sample tests, generalised linear models ... sampling without replacement. Principal components, factor analysis...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Problems, including the n-Way Parallel Factor Analysis Model. A technique for fitting multilinear ... component analysis and three-way PARAFAC factor analysis are examples of bilinear and trilinear least...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- package FAMT: Factor Analysis for Multiple Testing (FAMT) : simultaneous tests under dependence in high-dimensional ... variables is modeled by a factor analysis structure. The number of factors considered...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- censored regression; ML and MINRES exploratory factor analysis...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Multiple factor analysis (AFMULT package). Multiple Factor Analysis (MFA) studies several groups of variables (numerical ... already used in others methods as: factor analysis in which groups of variables are weighted...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- PARAFAC: Parallel factor analysis. We review the method of Parallel Factor Analysis, which simultaneously fits ... terms of a common set of factors with differing relative weights in each ‘slice’. Mathematically ... bilinear model of factor (or component) analysis (xij = ΣRr = 1airbjr) to a trilinear model (xijk ... data. Several generalizations of the parallel factor analysis model are currently under development, including ones...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is a popular machine learning workbench with ... This article provides an overview of the factors that we believe to be important...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- access database for eukaryotic transcription factor binding profiles. The analysis of regulatory regions in genome ... based on the detection of potential transcription factor binding sites. The preferred models for representation ... nucleotide sequences experimentally demonstrated to bind transcription factors. The database is complemented ... searching and subset selection, an online sequence analysis utility and a suite of programming tools...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- analysis (MCA) model or a multiple factor analysis (MFA) model; Perform multiple imputation with...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Test scoring, item statistics, and item factor analysis...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- FABIA Biclustering Software: Factor Analysis for Bicluster Acquisition (FABIA) is a model-based technique ... Shkedy, and Djork-Arné Clevert. FABIA: Factor Analysis for Bicluster Acquisition, Bioinformatics...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- component analysis for compositional data, (robust) factor analysis for compositional data, (robust) discriminant analysis...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- matrix factors, solution of multiple right-hand sides, and iterative refinement and error analysis...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- problems as testing for nonstationarity and cointegration; analysis of vector autoregressive and multivariate GARCH models ... equations; state space models; factor models for asset returns; rolling analysis and change-point detection...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Linear Embedding), several classifiers, probabilistic methods (Factor Analysis, RBM), data pre-processing methods, and many...