- Referenced in 128 articles
- presortedness measure Inv. Differences close to a factor of two are observed between instances with...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Dominick Samperi. This code has been factored out of Rcpp into the package RcppClassic...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- through forward and back substitution. The LU factorization routines can handle non-square matrices ... matrix columns may be preordered (before factorization) either through library or user supplied routines. This ... sparsity is completely separate from the factorization. Working precision iterative refinement subroutines are provided...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- proof procedure is realized as a WAM, factorization, lemma generation and the application of proof...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- preconditioning techniques based on incomplete LU (ILU) factorizations offer a limited degree of parallelism ... polynomial precoditioning or applying the usual ILU factorization to a matrix obtained from a multicolor ... ordering.par We present an incomplete factorization technique based on independent set orderings and multicoloring ... ILUs based on threshold techniques. The ILUM factorization described in this paper is in this...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- conjugate gradient method with an incomplete Cholesky factorization to generate a direction, and a projected...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- process, the author introduces dynamic column weighting factors as a means of estimating gradients...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- outperforms the best previous algorithm by a factor of two, and by an order...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- based on a block incomplete LU factorization. The ARMS is fully recursive and employs ... slower than ILUT and ILUTP (incomplete LU factorization with threshold and with threshold and pivoting...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- FastSLAM: A Factored Solution to the Simultaneous Localization and Mapping Problem. The ability to simultaneously ... This algorithm is based on an exact factorization of the posterior into a product...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- from two Fortran packages: a sparse Cholesky factorization package developed by Esmond Ng and Barry...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- more traditional latent variable approaches such as factor analysis, structural equation models, and random-effects...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- spatial dimensions, parameter values, and difficulty factors...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- facilities, matrix modification, partial solution for matrix factors, solution of multiple right-hand sides...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- with a moderate speed penalty. (Typically a factor of 2 or 3 for Delaunay triangulation...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- This degree is called the local outlier factor (LOF) of an object. It is local...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- time. HOPDM automatically chooses the most efficient factorization method for a given problem (either normal...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- determining equations which is free of redundant factors, repetitions and trivial differential consequences...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- includes the following functionality: Multifrontal Supernodal Cholesky Factorization. This code is quite fast (several times ... uses the BLAS to factor and compute updates from fundamental supernodes, but it does ... relaxed supernodes. Left-Looking Supernodal Cholesky Factorization. Slower than the multifrontal solver but uses less ... memory. Drop-Tolerance Incomplete-Cholesky Factorization. Much slower than the supernodal solvers when it factors...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- reports or other feedback. The common factor for us is to have been employed...