- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- MUDPACK: Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1598 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 401 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 1362 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- SuSpect: A Fortran code for the supersymmetric and...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 660 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 864 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...