- Referenced in 4 articles
- computer package for power transformer fault detection and diagnosis. A package in Maple that helps ... users in power transformers fault detection and diagnosis has been developed. Transformers are required throughout ... from aging process, stress conditions or electrical faults. Besides, they require special measurement devices...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- LFOIL: linguistic rule induction in the label semantics...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- Electre Methods. Over the last three decades a...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 709 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- In 1995, HyTech broke new ground as a...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- HyTech is an automatic tool for the analysis...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- NuSMV is a symbolic model checker developed as...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- REDLOG is a package that extends the computer...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...