- Referenced in 364 articles
- language dedicated to the finite element method. It enables you to solve Partial Differential Equations...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- described in the references: The Finite Element Method: Its Basis and Fundamentals ... Elsevier, Oxford, 2005, (www.elsevier.com). The Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural Mechanics...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- automated solution of differential equations by finite element methods. FEniCS has an extensive list ... adaptivity, a comprehensive library of finite elements, high performance linear algebra and many more...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- includes algorithms for discretization by mixed finite element methods and a posteriori error estimation...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- scientific computations and applications. Adaptive finite element methods (FEMs) are a modern, widely used tool ... abstract concept of general finite element spaces. As a result, dimension independent programming of applications...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- basis of mapped finite element methods are reference elements where the components of a local ... concepts of the implementation of mapped finite element methods. From the definition of mapped finite...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- matrices such as those arising from finite element methods on unstructured meshes...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- finite difference and finite element methods for the computational solution of ordinary and partial differential ... practical steps involved in implementing the methods, culminating in readers learning how to write programs ... presents the basic theory underlying the finite element method. Following the guidance offered in this ... Appendix A, which describes a finite element program, PDE2D, developed by the author. Readers discover...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- iFEM: an innovative finite element methods package in MATLAB. Sparse matrixlization, an innovative programming style...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- supports the easy implementation of methods like Finite Elements (FE), Finite Volumes (FV), and also...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- simple MATLAB routines using finite element / difference methods for simulating the dynamics of predator-prey ... simple MATLAB routines using the finite element method for simulating the dynamics of predator-prey...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- physical inspirations of the natural-mode finite element method formalized through appropriate geometrical, trigonometrical...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- discretizations such as finite difference or finite element methods. Among other things this project...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- work et al. [“Finite element formulation for inflatable beams”, Thin-Walled Struct ... inflatable beam elements with a pre-stressed state. In this method, the discretized nonlinear equations ... model. Finite element simulation is performed by using a 3-node BEAM189 element incorporating ANSYS ... open published analytical and membrane finite element results. The method is then used to evaluate...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- many years in the teaching of finite element methods, but also in serious computations ... boundary section. Choice of type of finite element method, for example, conforming, non-conforming, hybrid ... finite element library contains about 36 elements for thermal analysis and about 61 elements ... biharmonic operator by a mixed finite element method of order 1 or 2. Calculation...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- matlab: a Matlab package of adaptive finite element methods. AFEM@matlab is a MATLAB package ... adaptive finite element methods (AFEMs) for stationary and evolution partial differential equations in two spatial...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- three dimensions. These programs utilize the finite element method in space allowing...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- numerically solving PDEs by finite element and finite volume methods. TetGen uses Delaunay-based algorithms...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- needed for the automation of the Finite Element Method...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- generic and efficient library for finite element methods. The library can be used from ... Finite Elements and associated tools such as assembly procedures for classical problems, interpolation methods, computation...