- Referenced in 2 articles
- construction and analysis of finite quasigroups, semigroups and related structures This paper presents ... construction and analysis of non-associative finite algebraic structures as well as associative systems. This...
- Referenced in 2707 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 2720 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- This work presents a new framework for Gröbner...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- This paper describes an implementation of a complementary...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- Vampire 8.0, [RV02,Vor05] is an automatic theorem...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- SPASS is an automated theorem prover for first...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- The TPTP (Thousands of Problems for Theorem Provers...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- SATO: A Solver for Propositional Satisfiability: The Davis...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Prover9 and Mace4: Prover9 is an automated theorem...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Finite domain enumerator. This is a finite domain...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- SATCHMO: a theorem prover implemented in Prolog. The...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- finite model-finder Mace4. Mace4 is a program...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 3218 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...