- Referenced in 554 articles
- noisy functions, basics concepts, and three simple examples that are later used to demonstrate ... author and his group. Implicit filtering methods use finite difference approximations of the gradient, which...
Mod-p group cohomology
- Referenced in 8 articles
- cohomology rings of all groups of order 128. It was also used to compute ... cohomology of various finite simple groups (for different primes p), including the first computation...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- simple components of the Wedderburn decomposition of semisimple group algebras of finite groups over finite...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- property, such as if it is regular, simple, inverse, completely regular, and a variety ... semigroup in a permutation group, the maximal subsemigroups of a finite semigroup, and smaller degree...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- more: • Finite groups, and certain divisible torsion groups which they embed into. • Free groups ... ﬁnite groups. • Direct products of the above groups. • Wreath products of the above groups with ... ﬁnite groups and with (Z,+). • Subgroups of any such groups. With the help of this ... package, the author has found a countable simple group which is generated by involutions interchanging...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- finite element “zoo”, along with polygons and polyhedra. The functional interface to MOAB is simple ... handle to that entity. Sets are arbitrary groupings of mesh entities and other sets. Sets...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1487 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2385 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1490 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1329 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2337 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4623 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5100 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9880 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...