- Referenced in 1178 articles
- polynomial rings over a field (e.g., finite fields, the rationals, floats, algebraic extensions, transcendental extensions...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- implementation of a language dedicated to the finite element method. It enables you to solve...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- collection of non-deterministic processes with finite control structure and real-valued clocks, communicating through...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- group. Implicit filtering methods use finite difference approximations of the gradient, which are adjusted...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- solution of partial differential equations using adaptive finite elements. It uses state ... enable rapid development of modern finite element codes, using among other aspects adaptive meshes ... array of tools classes often used in finite element program. Writing such programs...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version. FEAPpv is a general purpose finite element ... FEAPpv is described in the references: The Finite Element Method: Its Basis and Fundamentals ... Elsevier, Oxford, 2005, (www.elsevier.com). The Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural Mechanics...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- extended finite element library. This paper presents and exercises a general structure for an object ... oriented-enriched finite element code. The programming environment provides a robust tool for extended finite...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- automated solution of differential equations by finite element methods. FEniCS has an extensive list ... control and adaptivity, a comprehensive library of finite elements, high performance linear algebra and many...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- serial programs for partitioning graphs, partitioning finite element meshes, and producing fill reducing orderings...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- rather than being binary, is an arbitrary finite set or a bounded segment...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator with a build-in CAD engine...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- study of discrete event systems modeled by finite-state automata (FSA). There are routines...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- large angles, and are thus suitable for finite element analysis. Triangle (version 1.6, with Show...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- many open questions in the areas of finite semigroups, ternary Boolean algebra, logic calculi, combinatory...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- produce a nearly optimal solution in a finite number of iterations. We also consider...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- finite model-finder Mace4. Mace4 is a program that searches for finite models of first ... useful for work on finite algebras. Mace4 performs better on equational problems than our previous...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox using Bisectioning refinement and Error control ... scientific Applications. ALBERTA, a sequential adaptive finite-element toolbox, is being used widely ... problems. So we develop a parallel adaptive finite-element package based on ALBERTA, using ParMETIS...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- that contains P. If P is finite, the convex hull defines a matrix...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- Finite Element Analysis Program. FEAP is a general purpose finite element analysis program which ... joint interactions. Constitutive models include linear and finite elasticity, viscoelasticity with damage, and elasto-plasticity...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- family of continuous Lagrange triangular finite elements. PLTMG features options for adaptive...