- Referenced in 298 articles
- integrated development environment (IDE) from Microsoft for its COM programming model first released...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- lattice points and integration inside convex polytopes. LattE contains the first ever implementation of Barvinok ... integrale, has the ability to directly compute integrals of polynomial functions over polytopes...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- odefun,tspan,y0) with tspan = [t0 tf] integrates the system of differential equations ... with initial conditions y0. The first input argument, odefun, is a function handle. The function ... options) solves as above with default integration parameters replaced by property values specified in options...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Bäcklund and potential symmetries, invariant solutions, first-integrals, Nöther theorem for both discrete and continuous ... determination of quasi-polynomial first-integrals, Lie symmetries and invariant surfaces. Examples...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- three processors can work either in an integrated manner or independently. One salient feature ... many of the existing numerical packages. The first version of MFree2D...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Laws of Partial Differential Equations and First Integrals of Ordinary Differential Equations...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- logic system that integrates First Order Logic (FOL) with Bayesian probability theory. MEBN extends ordinary...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- phase. This sorting procedure is integrated with a breadth-first tree growing strategy to enable...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Starting with the interval of integration itself as the first such subinterval, the program attempts ... they are successfully used in estimating the integral over some subinterval to which they belong...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Efficient algorithms for computing rational first integrals and Darboux polynomials of planar polynomial vector fields ... present fast algorithms for computing rational first integrals with bounded degree of a planar polynomial ... into a certified algorithm computing rational first integrals via systems of linear equations. We then ... degree of the rational first integral, and ω the exponent of linear algebra. We also...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Lubich and G. Wanner [Geometric numerical integration. Structure-preserving algorithms for ordinary differential equations ... time-reversible flow. Differential equations with first integrals and problems on manifolds are also considered...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- challenge - it aims to become the first integrated agent development environment capable of generating agent...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- differential equations. sol = bvp4c(odefun,bcfun,solinit) integrates a system of ordinary differential equations ... continuous first derivative there. Use the function deval and the output sol of bvp4c...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- DDEs with residual control. We first consider the numerical integration of ordinary differential equations (ODEs...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- three MATHEMATICA packages for the study of integrability and the computation of closed-form solutions ... equations (PDEs). The first package, PainleveTest.m, symbolically performs the Painlevé integrability test. The second package...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- capability to integrate this first type of information inside their procedure. In this article ... presented. They are able to integrate inside their procedure both quantitative and qualitative information...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- applications. ObjectSpace Voyager is the first platform to seamlessly integrate fundamental distributed computing with agent...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- particular helpful for programmers. Firstly, Sparkle is integrated in Clean and has a semantics based...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- problems. We present PackLib 2 , the first fully integrated benchmark library for multi-dimensional packing...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- integral approximations are available, the principal ones being adaptive Gaussian quadrature and a first-order...