- Referenced in 3 articles
- core and modules united (F-ing first-class modules). ML is two languages ... expressions, and there are modules, with signatures, structures and functors. Modules form a separate, higher ... Language extensions allowing modules to be packaged up as first-class values have been proposed ... redesign of ML in which modules are truly first-class values, and core and module...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- extensions: higher-order modules, and modules as first-class values. We also present a sound...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 1297 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 434 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1946 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- OCaml is the most popular variant of the...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- GNU Prolog is a free Prolog compiler with...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Hets - the Heterogeneous Tool Set. Hets is a...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- SICStus Prolog has evolved for nearly 25 years...