- Referenced in 1 article
- core and modules united (F-ing first-class modules). ML is two languages ... expressions, and there are modules, with signatures, structures and functors. Modules form a separate, higher ... Language extensions allowing modules to be packaged up as first-class values have been proposed ... redesign of ML in which modules are truly first-class values, and core and module...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 1159 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 400 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1775 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- OCaml is the most popular variant of the...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- GNU Prolog is a free Prolog compiler with...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Hets - the Heterogeneous Tool Set. Hets is a...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- SICStus Prolog has evolved for nearly 25 years...