- Referenced in 41 articles
- BLOG: probabilistic models with unknown objects. This paper introduces and illustrates BLOG, a formal language ... defining probability models over worlds with unknown objects and identity uncertainty. BLOG unifies and extends ... specifies a unique probability distribution over first-order model structures that can contain varying ... language. We also introduce a probabilistic form of Skolemization for handling evidence...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- probabilistic reasoning based on logic programming and first-order theories under stable model semantics. This ... description paper describes the software framework PrASP (“probabilistic answer set programming”). PrASP is both ... reasoning and machine learning software and a probabilistic logic programming language based on answer ... AnsProlog) as well as first-order logic formulas (with stable model semantics), annotated with conditional...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Factorie: Probabilistic programming via imperatively defined factor graphs. Discriminatively trained undirected graphical models have ... complex relational data. The power in relational models is in their repeated structure and tied ... declarative language, such as SQL or first-order logic, we advocate using an imperative language...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...