- Referenced in 50 articles
- feature is to combine several methods from various fields: interval fixed-point operators, constraint propagation...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- with piecewise affine, non-deterministic dynamics. It combines polyhedra and support function representations of continuous ... spaceex.imag.fr. Experimental results of full fixed-point computations with hybrid systems with more than...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- geometric way by specifying their fixed-points and their multiplier. CARS can show the axis ... written as words of other transformations. Using Combination Theorems, CARS can build Fuchsian groups corresponding...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Referenced in 1 article
- predefined approximation components which can be combined and extended to define new encodings, orderings ... floating-point arithmetic into reduced precision floating-point arithmetic, real-arithmetic, and fixed-point arithmetic ... disadvantages of approximating solvers obtained by combining various encodings and decision procedures...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 2347 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 6475 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- APL (named after the book A Programming Language...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...