- Referenced in 20 articles
- simulate potential fire behavior characteristics (spread rate, flame length, fireline intensity, etc.), fire growth...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 4879 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5658 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11343 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 935 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1118 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1079 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1434 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Systems engineering for high performance computing software: The...
- Referenced in 768 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 400 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Chombo - Software for Adaptive Solutions of Partial Differential...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...