- Referenced in 210 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 4663 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- In this paper we describe a community toolkit...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 1066 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 946 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Systems engineering for high performance computing software: The...
- Referenced in 726 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Chombo - Software for Adaptive Solutions of Partial Differential...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 780 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- UG -- a flexible software toolbox for solving partial...