- Referenced in 2 articles
- scalar PDF simulations of bluff-body stabilized flames with REDIM...
- Referenced in 3967 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4133 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7110 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Algorithm 540 PDECOL, general collocation software for partial...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- PDEX1M -- a software package for the numerical solution...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Using the SLEDGE package on Sturm-Lioville problems...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 781 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 681 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Geomview is an interactive 3D viewing program for...
- Referenced in 1035 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 598 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...