- Referenced in 2 articles
- scalar PDF simulations of bluff-body stabilized flames with REDIM...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Chem1d, a one-dimensional laminar flame code. CHEM1D is able to calculate not only with ... burner stablilized, ceramic burner stabilized and a counterflow (diffusion) flame. Besides these basic types...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 4198 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4692 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8040 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Algorithm 540 PDECOL, general collocation software for partial...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- PDEX1M -- a software package for the numerical solution...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Using the SLEDGE package on Sturm-Lioville problems...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 895 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 822 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Geomview is an interactive 3D viewing program for...