- Referenced in 1 article
- DTNs are primarily based on either flooding or single-copy routing. However, these methods incur ... probabilistic forwarding methods only consider node contact frequency in calculating the utility while neglecting ... duration on the throughput, though both contact frequency and contact duration reflect the node movement ... higher throughput than considering only contact frequency. To fully exploit a social network for high...
- Referenced in 648 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 545 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 1140 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 2945 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 616 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- The Getfem project focuses on the development of...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- ANSYS CFX software is a high-performance, general...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- LMOMENTS: Fortran routines for use with the method...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- L-Moment Algorithms in Python: This library was...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A single processor public domain Fortran-77 code...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Smoothed particle hydrodynamics and magnetohydrodynamics. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- FinTS: Companion to Tsay (2005) Analysis of Financial...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- R package ismev: An Introduction to Statistical Modeling...
- Referenced in 1205 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...