- Referenced in 40 articles
- GGobi is an open source visualization program for...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 608 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- R package pgmm: Parsimonious Gaussian mixture models. Carries...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- adabag: Applies multiclass AdaBoost.M1, AdaBoost-SAMME and Bagging...
- Referenced in 433 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- BMR: Bayesian multinomial regression software. This software implements...
- Referenced in 1 article
- The UniverSVM is a SVM implementation written in...
- Referenced in 1190 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 405 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Model Search in Contingency Tables by CoCo. CoCo...