- Referenced in 23 articles
- COSTA is a research prototype which performs automatic...
- Referenced in 2662 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2672 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4879 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5658 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11343 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 7468 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- A Program for calculating singular algebraic curves and...
- Referenced in 1291 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 935 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1118 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...