- Referenced in 22 articles
- COSTA is a research prototype which performs automatic...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1341 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2347 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4663 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 1248 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- A Program for calculating singular algebraic curves and...
- Referenced in 1195 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 1066 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 982 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 946 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...