- Referenced in 152 articles
- Matlab and Simulink Toolbox dedicated to fractional calculus. The original theoretical and mathematical concepts, developed ... decades have witnessed a growing interest in fractional derivatives and their applications...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- function plays a fundamental role in fractional calculus. In the present paper, a method...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- rapidly evolving scientific field called fractional-order calculus. Its concepts are applicable in solving many ... problems, including robust control system design. The fractional PID is a natural evolution ... part of FOMCON - a MATLAB fractional-order calculus oriented toolbox, - uses numerical optimization methods ... controlled, which can either be a fractional-order plant or an integer-order plant...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- collection of MATLAB files for fractional calculus and fractional-order control. A companion with ... Also a standard toolbox for fractional calculus and fractional-order control. (1) High precision algorithms...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Toolbox. The problems formulated in the fractional calculus framework often require numerical fractional integration/differentiation ... control toolboxes are capable of performing fractional calculus operations, however, none of them can efficiently ... multiple large data sequences. We developed a Fractional Integration Toolbox (FIT), which efficiently performs fractional...
- Referenced in 1 article
- differint: A Python Package for Numerical Fractional Calculus. Fractional calculus has become widely studied ... many methods for the numerical computation of fractional derivatives and integrals have been defined. However ... Riemann-Liouville algorithms from the fractional calculus are included in this package. The algorithms presented...
- Referenced in 1 article
- computation, e.g. any order of derivative, fractional calculus, solve equation, plot data and user-defined...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- System (CAS) for Symbolic Computation of Fractional Calculus...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 583 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1689 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2535 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Grail is a symbolic computation environment for finite...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...