- Referenced in 1544 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- LiDIA: A library for computational number theory. LiDIA...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1487 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2566 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4799 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5383 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10918 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 7103 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1414 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1269 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- SYMMGRP.MAX and other symbolic programs for Lie symmetry...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...