- Referenced in 2 articles
- relatively accurate computation of the Faddeyeva function w(z). The algorithm carefully exploits previous approximations ... along with asymptotic expressions from Laplace continued fractions. Over a wide and fine grid ... both real and imaginary parts of w while running in a relatively shorter execution time ... addition to the calculation of the Faddeyeva function, w, partial derivatives of the real...
- Referenced in 1 article
- part and 10 bits for the fractional part. During program execution, the fixpt class handles ... extensive debugging aids and user definable overflow function. Basic functionality of the class, along with...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- easily modified so that the part of the code that uses GRAPE-6, could ... King models with an initial mass-function, similar to those found in the literature, reached ... function (IMF) containing an intermediate mass black hole (IMBH) at the center and/or a fraction...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Dafny is an imperative object-based language with...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Local Analysis of Self-Similarity - The LASS tool...
- Referenced in 1341 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2347 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4663 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 6475 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 706 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1195 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...