- Referenced in 12 articles
- fractional-order control. (1) High precision algorithms are provided for fractional derivatives and fractional differential ... modelling, analysis and design of multivariable fractional-order systems...
- Referenced in 1 article
- methods. To accomplish this, a fractional differentiation matrix is derived at the Chebyshev Gauss-Lobatto ... linear commensurate order FDEs and a system of linear fractional-order delay-differential equations...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 1466 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 689 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Algorithm 852 Realpaver: nonlinear constraint solving & rigorous global...
- Referenced in 640 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1074 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1352 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2019 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 1403 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- The CRONE (R) Toolbox, developed by the CRONE...