- Referenced in 434 articles
- nonlinear programming (MINLP). It is also a framework for constraint integer programming and branch ... SoPlex, the modelling language ZIMPL, the parallelization framework UG and the generic column generation solver...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- options in a worst-case on-line framework. The model we study can be interpreted...
- Referenced in 387 articles
- Nuprl system is a framework for reasoning about mathematics and programming. Over the years...
- Referenced in 348 articles
- functions, as well as a matrix search framework and a solver for linear and quadratic...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- bisection strategy in a unified framework. Using that framework, a new algorithm is presented, which...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- provides such a reference, using a unified framework for representing and understanding GMRFs. Various case...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- fuzzy inference system implemented in the framework of adaptive networks. By using a hybrid learning...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- treatment of penalty smoothing under a unified framework. Methods are developed for (i) regression with...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- algorithmic framework for convex mixed integer nonlinear programs. This paper is motivated by the fact ... results that demonstrate the effectiveness of this framework are reported. Both the library of mixed...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- notation developed within the system dynamics analytical framework. It was originally for industrial dynamics...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- Automatic Termination Proofs in the Dependency Pair Framework. AProVE 1.2 is one of the most ... tool which automates the new dependency pair framework  and therefore permits a completely flexible ... different termination proof techniques. Due to this framework, AProVE 1.2 is also the first termination...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- known results under the online convex optimization framework. Empirical results demonstrate that Adam works well...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- present a principled statistical framework for discerning and quantifying power-law behavior in empirical data...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- vignette. Rcpp also provides Rcpp modules, a framework that allows exposing C++ functions and classes...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- MOEA/D framework. An experimental analysis of evolutionary heuristics for the biobjective traveling purchaser problem (2TPP...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- decision procedures and to offer a modular framework for studying their combination. Its purpose ... decision procedures and to offer a modular framework for studying their combination. ELAN takes from ... paradigm of rewriting provides both the logical framework in which deduction systems can be expressed...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- matrix completion. This paper develops a novel framework for phase retrieval, a problem which arises...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- system written in C++ that provides a framework for the implementation of branch-and-bound ... plane and column generation within one algorithm framework. Simple reuse of code and the design...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- provide a unified conceptual and software framework encompassing machine learning, graphical models, and Bayesian statistics...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- needs of that domain provided the framework for many of the features of object-oriented...