- Referenced in 1 article
- shall give examples of applications in the cultural heritage field. Modern glasses characterization and ancient ... text are obtained with the free and open-source spectral software Virtuelium, developed at Ecole...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 811 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 941 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 380 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- MPTP 0.2: Design, implementation, and initial experiments. This...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2918 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 1201 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 452 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 487 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- During the last thirty eight years, the LISREL...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- SPEA2 - The Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm 2: SPEA2...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Licensing the Mizar Mathematical Library (MML). The Mizar...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- Automath is a language designed by N.G. the...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- Convergence properties of the Nelder--Mead simplex method...