- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1088 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 494 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- MetaCyc is a database of nonredundant, experimentally elucidated...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- The Apache Hadoop software library is a framework...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- gSpan: graph-based substructure pattern mining. We investigate...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- QNet: A Tool for Querying Protein Interaction Networks...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- This tool provides an efficient implementation of the...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- FANMOD: a tool for fast network motif detection...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Kavosh: a new algorithm for finding network motifs...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- GraMoFoNe, a Plugin for Cytoscape. GraMoFoNe (Graph Motif...
- Referenced in 1 article
- SIMBio: Searching and Inferring Colorful Motifs in Biological...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- QPath: a method for querying pathways in a...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- MotifMiner: a general toolkit for efficiently identifying common...