- Referenced in 250 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- A logical language, SeqLog, for mining and querying...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Exploiting the trade-off-the benefits of multiple...
- Referenced in 1088 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- XML is a versatile markup language, capable of...
- Referenced in 3387 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- The Apache Hadoop software library is a framework...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- Chord: A scalable peer-to-peer lookup service...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Topolayout: multilevel graph layout by topological features. We...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- gSpan: graph-based substructure pattern mining. We investigate...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- ANF: a fast and scalable tool for data...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- QNet: A Tool for Querying Protein Interaction Networks...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- XPath 2.0 is an expression language that allows...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- PrefixSpan: mining sequential patterns efficiently by prefix-projected...