- Referenced in 105 articles
- sophisticated contact interface capability, including frictional sliding and single surface contact. Rigid materials provide added...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Gauss-Seidel like algorithm to solve frictional contact problems We present mathematical and numerical results ... concerning an implicit method for frictional contact problems. It has been implemented in a dynamical ... SIMEM3 Renault) where unilateral contact and dry friction were assumed between the metal sheet...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- spinning. Slide-lines with interface friction are available. Elastic, orthotropic, elastic-plastic, soil and crushable...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- direct contact condensation, stratification model, wall friction, droplet break up and the scale effect, geometrical ... effect and pressure effect on interfacial friction...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- obtain and configure capacity with minimal friction. It provides you with complete control of your...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- method, or in some cases the friction theory method...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- problems, 2D or 3D, with or without friction. Isotropic and anisotropic, Tresca and Coulomb friction...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- dimensions, with or without rain and soil friction, for transitory flow or steady state...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- solve highly non-linear analysis including frictional contact. COMET is useful to solve either quasi...
Open Dynamics Engine
- Referenced in 22 articles
- joint types and integrated collision detection with friction. ODE is useful for simulating vehicles, objects...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- finding options (e.g., for impact and Coulomb friction problems). MEXX encourages the use of large...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- millions of rigid bodies that interact through frictional contact. Chrono has been recently augmented...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- modeled by using many contacts law (friction, cohesion...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- solid) with unilateral contact and Coulomb friction and impact (nonsmooth mechanics, contact dynamics, multibody systems...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- cart” problem, for both negligible friction and essential friction...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- pore-fluid pressure, which mediates basal Coulomb friction and thereby regulates debris-flow dynamics.par...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- force on an electron equals the maximum frictional force on an electron - found...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- water wave refraction, diffraction, reflection, shoaling, bottom friction, and harbor resonance. The Gaussian Elimination with ... having the same wave period, no bottom friction and no breaking), this model is very...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- average rotation speed for a given friction coefficient on the rotor shaft and an average...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- today may contain discrete controllers, impacts or friction resulting in discontinuities that need...