- Referenced in 777 articles
- Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed to support functional data analysis as described ... Silverman, B. W. (2005) Functional Data Analysis. New York: Springer. They were ported from earlier ... Hooker, Giles, and Graves, Spencer (2009) Functional Data Analysis with R and Matlab (Springer ... Matlab versions of the functional data analysis functions and sample analyses through the CRAN distribution...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- Datasets for the book ”Bayesian Data Analysis” Functions for Bayesian Data Analysis, with datasets from...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis , Functions for kriging and point pattern analysis...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- mathematics such as algebra, Fourier analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability and statistics, to cite...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- finding the indefinite integral of a function), or to perform very complicated computations by means ... solution capabilities in algebra, calculus and numerical analysis 2D and 3D report-quality graphics interactive...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- graphical functions. A large number of functionalities is included in Scilab: Maths & Simulation: For usual ... operations and data analysis. 2-D & 3-D Visualization: Graphics functions to visualize, annotate ... optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard ... frequency domains. Application Development: Increase Scilab native functionalities and manage data exchanges with external tools...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- uninterpreted functions, and quantifiers. Z3 is integrated with a number of program analysis, testing...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- label learning problems, i.e. Yeast gene functional analysis, natural scene classification and automatic web page...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- marginal utility functions within limits given by a sensitivity analysis of the ordinal regression problem ... which to make these changes. The utility function given by the user is then used...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- SDaA: Sampling: Design and Analysis. Functions and Datasets from Lohr, S. (1999), Sampling: Design...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Matlab-based spatial data analysis software package whose source code has been placed ... features, and provide more comprehensive functions for spatial data analysis. The Arc_Mat toolbox functionality ... includes basic choropleth mapping; exploratory spatial data analysis that provides exploratory views of spatial data ... draws on the extensive Spatial Econometrics Toolbox functions. A brief review of the design aspects...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- series analysis package for students. This package provides a subset of the functionality found...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- fda.usc: Functional Data Analysis and Utilities for Statistical Computing. Routines for exploratory and descriptive analysis ... models, supervised classification, unsupervised classification and functional analysis of variance...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation, tests , A package for analysing spatial data ... Contains over 1000 functions for plotting spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial ... images and tessellations. Exploratory methods include K-functions, nearest neighbour distance and empty space statistics...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- also second order derivatives of the objective function. The first part contains five chapters ... studied in chapter 4. A local convergence analysis is provided and implementation details are discussed ... long, deals with the optimization of noisy functions. Such optimization problems arise, e.g., when...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Analysis of Financial Time Series, 2nd ed. (Wiley). Includes data sets, functions and script files...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- MINUIT is a physics analysis tool for function minimization. The functions (so-called objective functions ... tools for minimizing a function and for special error analysis. MINUIT was initially written...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Quantlets. Besides the standard functions for one- and multidimensional data analysis the focus...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Time Series Analysis. Contains R functions and datasets detailed in the book ”Time Series Analysis...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Smooth functions and local extreme values. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis (to appear) D”umbgen...