- Referenced in 51 articles
- elementar synchronous processes. Separate compilation in reactive languages is however made a difficult issue ... requirements. To enable separate compilation of the functional components of reactive systems while preserving their ... invariants of program modules in functional languages, temporal and data-flow invariants interface SIGNAL processes ... conventional languages, typing is the medium allowing the separate compilation of functions in a program...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- hundreds of mathematical functions. It has a high level programming language allowing access to advanced...
- Referenced in 618 articles
- zero-dimensional schemes, Poincare’ series and Hilbert functions, factorization of polynomials, toric ideals. The capabilities ... enhanced by the dedicated high-level programming language. For convenience, the system offers a textual...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- implemented in an ML-like functional language called PPL, and interfaces to the outside world...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- dataflow languages, Communicating Sequential Processes, and functional languages for multiprocessing. Except for the lack...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- PolyP — a polytypic programming language extension. Many functions have to be written over and over ... defined datatypes. This paper extends a functional language (a subset of Haskell) with a construct ... writing polytypic functions. The extended language type checks definitions of polytypic functions, and infers ... extended language is obtained by adding type arguments to functions in a dictionary passing style...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- components. Current applications span imperative, functional and logic languages, synchronous languages and synchronization protocols, real...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Kernel-LEAF: A logic plus functional language. Kernel-LEAF is a logic plus functional language ... languages because it is able to cope with partial (undefined or non-terminating) functions. This ... functional) term structures, and by using two kinds of equality. The language has a clean...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Dreams Become Reality. The parallel functional programming language Eden was specially designed to be implemented ... Eden Abstract Reduction Language), the parallel functional language of DREAM, and then PEARL expressions...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- effects. Coq already includes a powerful functional language that supports dependent types, but that language...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- rules and search, into an imperative (functional) language. Although these paradigms are separately well known ... programming environments, the originality of the CLAIRE language comes from the tight integration, which yields ... logical rules into a set of functions (demons that are used through procedural attachment...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures and to offer ... studying their combination. ELAN takes from functional programming the concept of abstract data types ... function evaluation principle based on rewriting. But rewriting is inherently non-deterministic since several rules ... language is to provide strategy constructors to specify whether a function call returns several...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Dafny is an imperative object-based language with built-in specification constructs. The Dafny static ... used to verify the functional correctness of programs.The Dafny programming language is designed to support ... support specifications, the language also offers updatable ghost variables, recursive functions, and types like sets...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Framework (GF) is a special-purpose functional language for defining grammars. It uses a Logical...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- majority of GRAPE functions are written entirely in the GAP language, except for the automorphism...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- BUGS language. (2) To be extensible, allowing users to write their own functions, distributions...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- research. As one of the earliest programming languages, Lisp pioneered many ideas in computer science ... storage management, dynamic typing, conditionals, higher-order functions, recursion, and the self-hosting compiler ... Processing”. Linked lists are one of Lisp language’s major data structures, and Lisp source ... syntax or even new domain-specific languages embedded in Lisp. The interchangeability of code...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Refal is a functional programming language in which computation is driven by pattern matching...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- constructs, and it is striking that functional languages still lack direct support for binders ... programming languages, it has been difficult to incorporate HOAS encodings directly into functional programming...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- concurrent object groups with a functional language for modeling data. ABS uses asynchronous method calls...