- Referenced in 71 articles
- Logic programming with functions and predicates: The language BABEL. We investigate the experimental programming language ... functional programming (as embodied in HOPE, Standard, ML, or MIRANDA) and logic programming (as embodied ... combines pure PROLOG with a first order functional notation. On the other side, the language...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- truly functional logic language. Functional and logic programming are the most important declarative programming paradigms ... over the last decade. However, integrated functional logic languages are currently not widely used. This ... separated research efforts of the functional and logic programming communities and to boost declarative programming...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- general-purpose programming language which supports logic, constraint, functional, higher-order, and object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- embraces many scenarios, such as logic programming with function symbols, object oriented logic languages, inter ... general context. The class of programs having a suitable (but, in general, not decidable) `finite ... specific literature about logic programming with function symbols). Relationships with existing formalisms are eventually discussed...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- declarative programs written in the functional logic programming language Curry and emphasize the usefulness...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- towards a new system to compile functional logic programs of the source language Curry into...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Logic. This case study shows how non-ACL2 programs can be combined with ACL2 functions ... programs are checked at run time by ACL2 functions, and properties of these checker functions ... theorem proving for first-order logic. The top ACL2 function takes a conjecture, preprocesses ... conjecture, and calls a non-ACL2 program to search for a proof or countermodel...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- support the design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures ... from functional programming the concept of abstract data types and the function evaluation principle based ... provide strategy constructors to specify whether a function call returns several, at-least ... known paradigm of rewriting provides both the logical framework in which deduction systems...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- programming whose basis is a constructor based rewriting logic with lazy non-deterministic functions ... based on a compilation of TOY programs into Prolog...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- program verifier. This note describes a separation-logic-based approach for the specification and verification ... manipulating imperative programs. The programmer may declare inductive datatypes and primitive recursive functions for specification ... abstract representation of memory as a separation logic assertion. Folding or unfolding abstract predicate assertions...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- ProbLog is a probabilistic logic programming language based on Prolog. Two ProbLog implementations are available ... different methodology and offering a different functionality. ProbLog1, or briefly ProbLog, focusses on computing...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- into equivalent propositional logic programs. The answer sets of such programs can be computed ... solver. The third tool, clingo, integrates the functionalities of gringo and clasp, thus, acting...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- single solver. CFLP (Constraint Functional Logic Programming System) is a distributed software system consisting ... functional logic programming interpreter running on one machine and a number of constraint solving engines ... implementation can solve problems expressible in functional logic and involving constraints such as systems...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- classified into the family of logic programming languages, it has close relationship to other formalisms ... including dataflow languages, Communicating Sequential Processes, and functional languages for multiprocessing. Except for the lack ... standard not only of parallel logic programming languages but of parallel programming languages. Moreover...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Lilac: a functional programming language based on linear logic. We take Abramsky’s term assignment ... Linear Logic (the linear term calculus) as the basis of a functional programming language. This...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- verification of functional correctness of heap manipulating programs. HIP is a separation logic based automated...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- modern functional programming languages, and as an expressive standard language for higher-order logic. Distinctive ... features of HasCasl include partial higher-order functions, higher-order subtyping, shallow polymorphism ... functional-imperative programming with generic side effects, including a monad-based generic Hoare logic...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- suitable basis for logic programming than does traditional predicate logic. HiLog has a higher-order ... terms to appear in places where predicates, functions, and atomic formulas occur in predicate calculus ... grammars, higher-order and modular logic programming, and deductive databases...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Curry programs or programs written in another (functional logic) declarative language (e.g., Toy), there ... intermediate language, called FlatCurry, for representing functional logic programs. This document provides an overview about...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- library for probabilistic programming in the functional logic programming language Curry. It demonstrates ... concepts of a functional logic programming language support the implementation of a library for probabilistic ... call-time choice as known from functional logic programming are related to and coincide with ... implementation based on the concepts of functional logic programming can have benefits with respect...