- Referenced in 301 articles
- Concorde functions are thread-safe for programming in shared-memory parallel environments; the main...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Eden — or: Dreams Become Reality. The parallel functional programming language Eden was specially designed ... translated into PEARL (Parallel Eden Abstract Reduction Language), the parallel functional language of DREAM...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- language. Despite sustained research interest in parallel functional programming, GUM is one of the first ... technology. To improve the performance of a parallel Haskell program GUM provides tools for monitoring...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Visualizing parallel functional program runs: case studies with the Eden trace viewer. This paper describes ... visualisation tool for the parallel functional language Eden. It shows program executions in terms ... level view like common tools for parallelism analysis ... show how typical inefficiencies in parallel functional programs due to delayed evaluation, or unbalanced workload...
- Referenced in 401 articles
- workstations, vector supercomputers, and shared memory parallel computers. Both libraries contain routines for solving systems ... Cholesky, and QR, the matrix sign function for eigenproblems, and an HPF interface ... code for the package, testing and timing programs, prebuilt version of the library...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- parallel pattern search method that has been specifically designed for problems characterized by expensive function ... evaluating the objective function can be executed via a separate program or script; the code ... serially or in parallel, regardless of whether the function evaluation itself is parallel...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- toolbox with object-oriented programming features, and provide more comprehensive functions for spatial data analysis ... toolbox functionality includes basic choropleth mapping; exploratory spatial data analysis that provides exploratory views ... three-dimensional scatterplot, density distribution plot, and parallel coordinate plots; and more formal spatial data ... draws on the extensive Spatial Econometrics Toolbox functions. A brief review of the design aspects...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- NAMD2: Greater scalability for parallel molecular dynamics. Molecular dynamics programs simulate the behavior of biomolecular ... their functions. However, the computational complexity of such simulations is enormous. Parallel machines provide ... necessary to develop a scalable program. It is also necessary that the program be easily...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- purpose single assignment functional programming language with strict semantics, implicit parallelism, and efficient array handling...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- programming model that addresses the automatic exploitation of functional parallelism from a sequential application with ... flexibility and simplicity of the programming model. Although the concept and programming model are general...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Tools for ’Rcpp’. High level functions for parallel programming with ’Rcpp’. For example, the ’parallelFor ... standard serial ”for” loop into a parallel one and the ’parallelReduce()’ function can be used...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- extreme simplicity compared with the other parallel programming languages. GHC is a restriction ... classified into the family of logic programming languages, it has close relationship to other formalisms ... including dataflow languages, Communicating Sequential Processes, and functional languages for multiprocessing. Except for the lack ... standard not only of parallel logic programming languages but of parallel programming languages. Moreover...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- PHAML is a parallel program for the solution of 2D elliptic partial differential equations using ... method are based on the hierarchical basis functions...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- parallel R programs. This package offers e.g. extended error checks, and additional functions. All functions...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Functional bulk synchronous parallel programming using the BSMLlib library. BSMLlib is a functional data-parallel...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- programming language R. The system focuses on parallelization of familiar higher level mapping functions...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- effort to design and implement a parallel functional programming language that targets commodity multicore ... called Parallel ML (PML), that starts with a strict, mutation-free functional core and extends...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- single address space machine or a distributed parallel machine. The user can choose to implement ... many utility functions such functions such as dynamic memory management, timing functions, random number generator ... program is easily portable to different machines without modifying the source code. It can also...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- linearization of constraints, a quadratic programming subproblem is formulated and solved by QL. Depending ... functions can be evaluated simultaneously at predetermined test points along the search direction. The parallel...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- offers a range of skeletal parallel programming constructs to the experienced C/MPI programmer. The first ... Cole in 2002. This library of C functions, on top of MPI, aimed to address...