- Referenced in 11649 articles
- language, tools, and built-in math functions enable you to explore multiple approaches and reach...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- solve mathematical problems. With over 5000 functions, Maple offers the breadth, depth, and performance...
- Referenced in 2507 articles
- optimized can be expressed as a linear function or a convex quadratic function. The variables...
- Referenced in 2066 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National Institute of Standards and Technology is preparing ... Digital Library of Mathematical Functions (DLMF) to provide useful data about special functions...
- Referenced in 2735 articles
- programming language, a library of thousands of functions implementing algebraic algorithms written...
- Referenced in 1217 articles
- Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed to support functional data analysis as described ... Silverman, B. W. (2005) Functional Data Analysis. New York: Springer. They were ported from earlier ... Hooker, Giles, and Graves, Spencer (2009) Functional Data Analysis with R and Matlab (Springer ... longer distributing the Matlab versions of the functional data analysis functions and sample analyses through...
- Referenced in 1362 articles
- collection of MATLAB M-files containing functions for constructing test matrices, computing matrix factorizations, visualizing ... direct search optimization. Various other miscellaneous functions are also included. This toolbox supersedes the author ... matrices provided by MATLAB’s gallery function...
- Referenced in 1330 articles
- free-resolution computations, and many more related functionalities. Based on an easy-to-use interactive ... like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality is augmented and user-extendible by libraries written ... communication links allows SINGULAR to make its functionality available to other programs...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- general sparse matrices. In all areas, similar functionality is provided for real and complex matrices...
- Referenced in 999 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian Data Analysis” Functions for Bayesian Data Analysis...
- Referenced in 1337 articles
- version control and source code management (SCM) functionality of Git as well as adding...
- Referenced in 1205 articles
- programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative and functional programming or procedural styles. It features...
- Referenced in 1202 articles
- package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples from the book: ”The Elements of Statistical Learning...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- expansion and ordering of polynomials and rational functions; substitutions and pattern matching in a wide ... real arithmetic; facilities for defining new functions and extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration ... calculations with a wide variety of special functions; Dirac matrix calculations of interest to high...
- Referenced in 592 articles
- devoted to the optimization of smooth functions. The methods studied in this first part rely ... also second order derivatives of the objective function. The first part contains five chapters ... long, deals with the optimization of noisy functions. Such optimization problems arise, e.g., when ... evaluation of the objective function involves computer simulations. In such cases the noise often introduces...
- Referenced in 1075 articles
- input parameters) of a function; additional linear constraints (equations and inequalities) can be specified...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- types of constraints and objective functions. Similarly, the method itself can be evolved to varying...
- Referenced in 745 articles
- integrated XML tools, enhanced list functionality, and improved statistical functions. You can create customized solutions...
- Referenced in 997 articles
- package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book ”An Introduction to the Bootstrap”. Software (bootstrap, cross...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- objective function, and g(x): R^n --> R^m are the constraint functions. The vectors ... bounds on the variables x. The functions f(x) and g(x) can be nonlinear...