- Referenced in 46 articles
- edgeR: a Bioconductor package for differential expression analysis of digital gene expression data ... functional genomics applications. One of the fundamental data analysis tasks, especially for gene expression studies...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- FEAPpv is a general purpose finite element analysis program which is designed for research ... Finite Element Method: Its Basis and Fundamentals,6th ed., by O.C. Zienkiewicz, R.L. Taylor...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- matrix language for more specific analysis and exploration. The fundamental data element in SAS/IML...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- Fast planning through planning graph analysis. We introduce a new approach to planning in STRIPS ... Since searches made by this approach are fundamentally different from the searches of other common...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- peer lookup service for internet applications. A fundamental problem that confronts peer-to-peer applications ... system is continuously changing. Results from theoretical analysis, simulations, and experiments show that Chord...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- mathematical formulation of RB methods, analyzes their fundamental theoretical properties, discusses the related algorithmic ... both a priori and a posteriori error analysis. Reduced basis methods for partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- doubt a fundamental problem in genome analysis. Particularly, with the rapid development of genome sequencing...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- particular, the inverse dynamic analysis that resolves the fundamental indeterminacy of the muscle configuration...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Computational convex analysis library. The Computational Convex Analysis numerical library contains efficient algorithms to manipulate ... nonconvex univariate functions, and to compute fundamental convex analysis transforms. Functions can be entered explicitly...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- with grey incidence analysis. G-protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs) play fundamental roles in regulating various...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- local feature detection and representation is a fundamental component of many image registration and object ... smoothed weighted histograms, we apply Principal Components Analysis (PCA) to the normalized gradient patch...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Bayesian inference. The fundamental model is independent component analysis, which can be estimated by maximization...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- extensive suite of software tools for image analysis. Developed through extreme programming methodologies, ITK employs ... future research. Creating a repository of fundamental algorithms. Developing a platform for advanced product development...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- this demonstration, we focus on the local analysis of systems of linear differential and difference ... link with the computation of a formal fundamental matrix solution at a regular or irregular...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- also discovered through an in-depth statistical analysis that the distribution of distances between ... gamma distribution, which may provide a fundamental physical principle for studying the σ(54) promoters...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- programs using static code analysis. We aim to explore the fundamental trade-off between...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Quality Control and data analysis. Quality Control is a fundamental aspect of successful microarray data...
- Referenced in 1 article
- toolkit offers a broad spectrum of fundamental analysis capabilities to query, operate on, and compare...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Horn expression in propositional calculus is a fundamental problem in the area of logic programming ... paper together with a detailed analysis of the necessary data structures...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- rare event estimation (structural reliability), global sensitivity analysis, Bayesian techniques for inverse problems, etc. After ... awareness of the scientific community regarding the fundamental aspects of uncertainty quantification. The first closed...