- Referenced in 23 articles
- label classifier was developed based on the pseudo amino acid composition (PseAAC) and fuzzy...
- Referenced in 1 article
- BFDT: a variance reduction based binary fuzzy decision tree induction method for protein function prediction ... instance may cause incorrect change in predicted label of the instance and finally misclassification ... this paper, a variance reduction based binary fuzzy decision tree (VR-BFDT) algorithm is proposed ... instead of converting the numeric attributes into fuzzy linguistic terms. It has the ability...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- overcome the noise sensitivity of algorithm FCM (Fuzzy C-Means). However, PCM still suffers from ... problem; (3) outliers can not be well labeled, which will weaken its clustering performances...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 661 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- The Stanford GraphBase is a freely available collection...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- SAINTETIQ: A fuzzy set-based approach to database...