- Referenced in 641 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Galileo: A tool for dynamic fault tree analysis...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Many inequalities involving the functions ln, exp, sin...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- In Quebec’s municipal taxation system, the tax...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...