- Referenced in 580 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Galileo: A tool for dynamic fault tree analysis...
- Referenced in 2404 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1364 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Many inequalities involving the functions ln, exp, sin...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- In Quebec’s municipal taxation system, the tax...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The science and engineering disciplines rely heavily on...