- Referenced in 5 articles
- such as fuzzy sets, multisets, and fuzzy multisets, customizable sets, and intervals...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 7990 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 512 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- SOMA, and generally speaking any evolutionary algorithm, can...
- Referenced in 2538 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- This software promotes some general and useful tools...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- The FastICA package is a free (GPL) MATLAB...
- Referenced in 3335 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Daisy: Database for the Identification of Systems. We...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- R package proxy: Distance and Similarity Measures. Provides...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Search RDF data with SPARQL: SPARQL and the...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- JADE (Java Agent DEvelopment Framework) is a software...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- FuzzyDL is a Description Logic Reasoner supporting Fuzzy...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- The CMU Pose, Illumination, and Expression (PIE) database...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- AR Face Database: 126 people (over 4,000...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- R package fuzzyFDR: Exact calculation of fuzzy decision...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- MySQL is an open-source relational database management...