- Referenced in 3 articles
- systems of gauge invariants for separate operators and operator pairs, the Laplace transformation method...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- GITA: A REDUCE program for the normalization of...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...