- Referenced in 7 articles
- IllinoisGRMHD: an open-source, user-friendly GRMHD code for dynamical spacetimes. In the extreme violence ... coupled to the equations of general relativistic (ideal) magnetohydrodynamics (GRMHD) for the magnetized fluids. Over...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- toolkit We present the new general-relativistic magnetohydrodynamics (GRMHD) capabilities of the Einstein toolkit ... driven numerical relativity and computational relativistic astrophysics code. The GRMHD extension of the toolkit builds ... implements the evolution of relativistic magnetized fluids in the ideal MHD limit in fully dynamical...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- We present a suite of Mathematica-based computer...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- WhiskyMHD: A new numerical code for general relativistic...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- ECHO: a Eulerian conservative high-order scheme for...