- Referenced in 1189 articles
- Schur, generalized Schur) are also provided, as are related computations such as reordering ... banded matrices are handled, but not general sparse matrices. In all areas, similar functionality...
- Referenced in 925 articles
- ideal. SINGULAR features fast and general implementations for computing Groebner and standard bases, including ... free-resolution computations, and many more related functionalities. Based on an easy-to-use interactive ... written in the SINGULAR programming language. A general and efficient implementation of communication links allows...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- studying differential equations, doing calculations in general relativity and field theories, or doing simple things...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- main use has been in general relativity, but it has also been used in both...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- routine computations required in general relativity. Here, we present a series of simple examples showing...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- Lanczos method. Numerical experiments show that this general purpose code can solve more than ... accuracy of at least 10−6 in relative duality gap and infeasibilities...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- current geometric approach to General Relativity. It is highly programmable and configurable. Since its first...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- field of general relativity, GRTensorII is useful in many other fields. GRTensor...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- either standard or generalized form, as well as other related problems such as the singular...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- nonparametric regression can be viewed as a relatively simple extension of parametric regression and treat ... linear mixed model or its generalized counterpart. This book is very much problem-driven. Examples...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- solving general nonlinear optimization problems that have the following characteristics: they are relatively small scale...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- test problems in both special and general relativity. On smooth flows we show that...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- abstract tensor calculus, specially in General Relativity. It works with tensors with arbitrary symmetries under...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- implement new and more general methods with a relatively small effort. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- finding several Pareto optimal points for a general nonlinear multicriteria optimization problem. Such points collectively ... that this method is independent of the relative scales of the functions and is successful...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- proof development. Proof General provides a powerful user-interface with relatively little effort, alleviating ... appearance for diverse proof assistants. par Proof General has a growing user base...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the direct solution of large, sparse, nonsymmetric systems ... system, estimate the condition number, calculate the relative backward error, and estimate error bounds...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- manipulation functions for work in General Relativity...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- fields of gauge field theory and general relativity...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- related type systems - the Edinburgh Logical Framework (LF), the Calculus of Constructions (CC), the Generalized...