- Referenced in 138 articles
- package gamlss: Generalised Additive Models for Location Scale and Shape. The library for fitting GAMLSS...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1131 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 470 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 2918 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1389 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 770 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 878 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 867 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- LOCA is a new software library for performing...
- Referenced in 587 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 589 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...