- Referenced in 316 articles
- also inner inclusions and structured matrices) generalized eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters) quadrature for univariate...
- Referenced in 1409 articles
- linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value problems. The associated matrix factorizations ... Cholesky, QR, SVD, Schur, generalized Schur) are also provided, as are related computations such...
- Referenced in 683 articles
- compute a few eigenvalues and corresponding eigenvectors of a general n by n matrix ... technique that is suitable for large scale problems. For many standard problems, a matrix factorization ... solving large scale symmetric, nonsymmetric, and generalized eigenproblems from significant application areas. The software ... designed to compute a few (k) eigenvalues with user specified features such as those...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- provided for solving both standard and generalized eigenvalue problems...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- generalized algebraic Riccati equations. The generalized eigenvalue problem provides a powerful framework for the solution ... derived from control and filtering problems for systems in generalized (or implicit or descriptor) state ... certain associated Hamiltonian or symplectic generalized eigenvalue problems. Utilizing an embedding technique, the package also ... Ward’s balancing for the generalized eigenvalue problem are available to improve condition and accuracy...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- eigenvalues and eigenvectors of nine classes of matrices: complex general, complex Hermitian, real general, real ... symmetric tridiagonal, special real tridiagonal, generalized real, and generalized real symmetric matices. In addition ... value decomposition to solve certain least-squares problems. EISPACK has been superseded for the most...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- library for solving the standard or generalized eigenvalue problem, and obtaining all the eigenvalues ... right-hand sides and one reduced eigenvalue problem orders of magnitude smaller than the original ... accuracy, and scalability on parallel architectures. This general purpose FEAST solver package includes both reverse...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Ritz method with contour integral for generalized eigenvalue problems. We consider a Rayleigh-Ritz type ... eigenvectors in a certain region of generalized eigenvalue problems. When the matrices are very large...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- fourth-order reformulation of the transmission eigenvalue problem, a mixed finite element method is applied ... formulation leads to a generalized eigenvalue problem naturally without the need to invert a related...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- eigenvalue problem Ax=µx or the generalized eigenvalue problem Ax=µBx, where...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations, is a software library for the solution ... solution of problems formulated in either standard or generalized form, as well as other related ... singular value decomposition or the quadratic eigenvalue problem...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- linear equations, least squares problems, and eigenvalue problems. The goals of both projects are efficiency ... full-rank linear least squares problems, orthogonal and generalized orthogonal factorizations, orthogonal transformation routines, reductions...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- nonlinear eigenvalue problems (abbreviated as NLEIGS), is based on linear rational interpolation and generalizes ... companion-type linearization for obtaining a generalized eigenvalue problem with special structure. This structure...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- eigenvectors of the large symmetric generalized eigenvalue problem $Ax = \lambda Bx$. It is a black...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- numbers of eigenpairs for sparse symmetric generalized eigenvalue problems. The development of SIPs is motivated...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- solve least squares problems, to perform unconstrained minimization, to compute eigenvalues, eigenvectors, the singular value ... decomposition. The package has special routines for general, band, symmetric, indefinite, tridiagonal, upper Hessenberg...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- computed automatically by the framework using: Generalized Eigenvalue problems on the Overlap (GenEO), an approach...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- equation problems, including nonlinear time-dependent and steady-state systems, and linear eigenvalue systems ... intervals, general 2D regions, and a wide range of simple 3D regions. The software itself...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Often, the large size of these eigenvalue problems requires the development of eigensolvers that scale ... eigensolver for the symmetric generalized eigenvalue problem, the trace minimization scheme TraceMIN -- developed...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- partially separable functions We consider the problem of minimizing a smooth objective function ... clustered eigenvalues at a minimizer x *, in which case conjugate gradient and limited memory variable ... found to work quite well. However, in general, the performance of these methods is rather...