- Referenced in 8 articles
- parameters of the generalized extreme-value distribution...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- software, see WAFO licence, cf. the GNU General Public License (GPL) and contain tools ... height, wave steepness, wave period distributions Statistics: Extreme value analysis; Kernel density estimation, Hidden markov...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- package eva: Extreme Value Analysis with Goodness-of-Fit Testing. Goodness-of-fit tests ... tests for threshold selection in the Generalized Pareto distribution (GPD). Random number generation and density...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Tau34-squared Test for Normality is available. Distribution support with ”L” (LMs), ”TL” (TLMs ... Gamma [L], Generalized (Gen.) Exp. Poisson [L], Gen. Extreme Value [L], Gen. Lambda...
- Referenced in 1 article
- multivariate distributions. This package implements the following distributions: Bernoulli, beta-binomial, beta-negative binomial, beta ... uniform, discrete Weibull, Frechet, gamma-Poisson, generalized extreme value, Gompertz, generalized Pareto, Gumbel, half-Cauchy...
- Referenced in 1 article
- distribution is a generalization of the Student’st-distribution. In this paper we suggest ... computing the cumulative distribution function (CDF) of the noncentralt-distribution which is based ... extreme tail probabilities of the noncentral t-distribution, even for large values of the noncentrality...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- EVIM: a software package for extremel value analysis...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1341 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2347 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4663 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 483 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...