- Referenced in 11 articles
- parameters of the generalized extreme-value distribution...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- The flexible statistical models incorporating the log-F...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- The GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is...
- Referenced in 905 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- LMOMENTS: Fortran routines for use with the method...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- R package kernlab: Kernel-based Machine Learning Lab...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- Enjoy the Joy of Copulas: With a Package...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Extending integrated nested Laplace approximation to a class...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- R package fdrtool: Estimation of (Local) False Discovery...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- R package lmom: L-moments. Functions related to...