- Referenced in 622 articles
- multivariate analysis, time series analysis and generalized linear modelling...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- analysis. A few examples include mixed models, generalized linear models, correspondence analysis, and structural equations...
- Referenced in 433 articles
- glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized generalized linear models. Extremely efficient procedures for fitting...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- book ”Multivariate Statistical Modelling Based on Generalized Linear Models”, first edition, by Ludwig Fahrmeir ... book ”Multivariate Statistical Modelling Based on Generalized Linear Models”, version 1, by Ludwig Fahrmeir...
- Referenced in 830 articles
- General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- special case of the linear mixed model or its generalized counterpart. This book is very ... regression, though familiarity with matrix and linear algebra is assumed. Another audience that they ... have a good working knowledge of linear models and the desire to begin using more...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- system for interactive fitting of generalized linear models...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- FlexMix implements a general framework for finite mixtures of regression models using the EM algorithm ... Existing drivers implement mixtures of standard linear models, generalized linear models and model-based clustering...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- linear and nonlinear regression models and generalized linear models. Many aspects of the system design...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- scripts used in the book ”Generalized Additive Models: An Introduction with R”, Wood ... introduction to linear, generalized linear, generalized additive and mixed models. Moreover, the book contains explanations...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- classes , Fit linear and generalized linear mixed-effects models. This is the implementation of lme4...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Vector Generalized Linear and Additive Models , Vector generalized linear and additive models, and associated models...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- failure time models, ordinary linear models, the Buckley-James model, generalized least squares for serially ... spatially correlated observations, generalized linear models, and quantile regression...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- describe methods for solving general linear rational expectations models in continuous or discrete timing with...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- GENMOD procedure fits generalized linear models, as defined by Nelder and Wedderburn (1972). The class ... generalized linear models is an extension of traditional linear models that allows the mean ... Many widely used statistical models are generalized linear models. These include classical linear models with ... linear models for multinomial data. Many other useful statistical models can be formulated as generalized...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- models in R, DPpackage. Currently, DPpackage includes models for marginal and conditional density estimation, receiver ... longitudinal and clustered data using generalized linear mixed models, and regression data using generalized additive...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- goes to logistic regression and generalized linear models. It has discussions of response and predictor...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Extending the linear model with R. Generalized linear, mixed effects and nonparametric regression models. Linear ... Linear Model with R surveys the techniques that grow from the regression model, presenting three ... framework: generalized linear models (GLMs), mixed effect models, and nonparametric regression models. The author ... topics that include GLM diagnostics, generalized linear mixed models, trees, and even...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- models, including linear, generalized linear, linear mixed effects, and survival models. The package includes demos...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Package glmmAK: Generalized Linear Mixed Models. This package implements maximum-likelihood estimation in the logistic ... linear model). Secondly, Bayesian estimation based on MCMC in the logistic and Poisson regression model ... LESAFFRE, E. (2008). Generalized linear mixed model with a penalized Gaussian mixture as a random...