- Referenced in 1 article
- reagents); Models that obey the generalized law of mass action (non-integer values of effective...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Swap with Intermediates, and we prove general results based on the network structure. Many post ... linear networks. We show that, under mass-action kinetics, MESSI systems are conservative. We simplify...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2735 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2747 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1330 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...