- Referenced in 7 articles
- Prolog: A generalized unification based constraint solver Constraint logic programming (CLP) is a promising extension ... PROLOG) is presented. A new kind of unification to overcome some insufficiency in standard PROLOG ... introduced by Dincbas is explained and generalized unification based on it is introduced. Extension...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- TREESPH - A unification of SPH with the hierarchical tree method. A new, general-purpose code ... without the introduction of a grid. A unification of SPH with the hierarchical tree method...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- logic programming languages and logic programming in general, with special attention paid to parallelism ... restriction on data flow caused by unification, and the other is the introduction of choice ... nondeterminism. The former is essential for a general-purpose language and it also provides...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- contain cuts into expansion proofs, and solving unification problems in higher-order logic ... Mellon for a number of years. Students generally learn to use ETPS fairly quickly just...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- unification. This work introduces a framework embedding value invention in a general context. The class...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- General bootstrap equations in 4D CFTs. We provide a framework for generic 4D conformal bootstrap ... computations. It is based on the unification of two independent approaches, the covariant (embedding) formalism...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- with typed feature structures as terms. This generalizes both the feature structures of PATR ... structural identity conditions. Grammars may also interleave unification steps with logic program goal calls...
- Referenced in 1 article
- complete algorithm for determining typability and most general polymorphic types of propositional functions ... deduction of type judgments (to support unification of orders). Software implementing these algorithms has been...
- Referenced in 1 article
- method utilizes two recent and complimentary general approaches to data analysis, information field theory ... uncover underlying structure of the unknown signal. Unification of ESP and IFT creates an approach...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 1483 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1490 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4623 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5099 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9880 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- TPS and ETPS are, respectively, the Theorem Proving...
- Referenced in 689 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...